While words remain just words sometimes, it is the actions that speak. Actions speak louder than words always stand true, especially in this case. The words “I love you” are used so very often nowadays and are so overrated that it has lost its actual value for meaning. Especially for men, words make less sense than action (you see why they text in short replies?). So if you really want your partner to feel your love towards them, here is what you can say or do instead. Here are 10 simple ways to express your love towards him without saying the three words:
- Talk about him in front of your friends and family in his presence. This will let him know what you think about him and how much you adore him.
- Do not use your phones or digital appliances when you are around them. Value their time and spend it wisely in a qualitative manner.
- If you have been nagging them about something; let it go. It not only makes them feel loved, it also makes them realise the root of your nagging and they will make efforts to fix it to reciprocate your love.
- Check up on him while he is at work. A simple call post lunch time asking if he has eaten or how his day is going will let him know he is on your mind. This goes a long way and will do wonders to your relationship.
- Be genuinely interested in their interests, work or passion. This will only motivate them to do what they love better having your support and interest invested in the same too.
- Why do men have to do all the planning? Get your ideas together and plan a date on a weekend or whenever they are free, without interrupting their already made plans. This will help in keeping the love alive in years to go.
- The way to a man’s heart is definitely through his stomach as well. Ace the recipe of his favourite dish and surprise him to it after a long day at work. He will remember this every time he craves for it and in turn will think of you as well.
- Be supportive. Men may not be as expressive as we women are. If you figure out that something is wrong, offer to hear it out. If he does not want to talk about it, give him his space and just check up on him a while later.
- When you’ll have a fight, remember it is you and him vs the problem. Not you vs him! This allows you to deal with the situation in hand better and come to a solution.
- Embrace his family and friends. This will really make him feel loved and in love with you.
It is not that hard, it is the simple things that matter in the long run. After all, love cannot be seen or heard, it needs to be felt, right?