Your pin-sized dictator has uncanny ability to know exactly to push you towards the insanity and again into a loveable creature on this universe. They are trouble makers and the joy givers.
As, a parent you need to take care of them from 0-3 years with intensive care and teach them how to be a responsible civilian and a benevolent person to this earth. This is the right age for them to grow physically mentally and socially. During these years your child will change from a new born into a pro-active kid. Take a soulful responsible to have them a perfect emotional balance and nutritious growth.
“Parenting is hard, especially trying to be patient with the versions of impatient of you! You are the founder of most important and valuable investment ever made by you. So, be patient during their parenting, even when you are frustrated and furious on your kid behaviours. Take a deep breath and stay calm and think how your parents where patient and gave their time to raise you in spite of you being the most mischievous and this is the time for you.
“Time to take up the responsibility”
Remember the very happy moment that you are giving to your kid is another treasure for lifetime you won’t be parenting them and they won’t be kid for the whole lifetime. So, “Devote your time for them.”
“Motherhood is the greatest thing and the hardest thing.”
Tips for Parents, on how to parent your Toddler?”
During in the age1, smiling for the first time and waving are called developmental milestones. They reach milestones in how they play, learn, speak, behave and more like walking, jumping, crawling and walking. Along with their milestone development they also need to grow physically, mentally and socially. Be an active and responsible part in your Toddlers milestone development.
Positive Physical growth Be
- Pulls up to stand, walks along furniture.
- Begins to walk.
- Eats with a spoon
- Drinks with a cup.
Positive social growth Be
- The baby starts to explore alone the home.
- Able to separate themselves from others
- Able to show affection to familiar people.
- Can able to throw temper tantrums and react with others.
Positive Emotions growth be:
- Able to move find the hidden objects
- Do things to grab the attention of others.
- Able to understand and points out to their her/his own body parts
- Respond and reply with your actions like waving back and smiling.
- Try to pronounce the words like “Amma”, “Appa” and “oi”-“oi”.
Place Your Child Safety First:
- Do not leave your Toddler alone make sure someone is always around them.
- Keep the gate and the doors shut to keep them away from danger.
- Keep your child away from electrical devices and unplug the electrical items if not in use.
Concentrate your Child Health:
- Prefer Water or plain instead of soft drinks or artificial juices. ‘Breast Milk’ is always ideal and most health to Childs diet.
- Don’t make your child to over eat; they need only less food because they don’t grow over night.
- Don’t resist your child activities like running, kicking, climbing or jumping, this means he is developing his strength and the coordination sense.