Nothing works better than massive breakfasts to kick start your day the right way! Mornings can get quite stressful with having the entire day ahead of you to plan for. Being a women, can get hard, cause this just amplifies the stress given that you need to plan for your family’s day as well. Amidst all the madness, do not forget that breakfast is the fuel for the day that’s going to keep you going. If you are a working woman, this article is going to be a blessing for you! Here are a few easy breakfast recipes that you will definitely need:
- Scrambled egg and Chicken sausages – this is a protein packed meal which is super simple to make and also a favourite for many. All you need is eggs, milk, salt, pepper and cold cut sausages from the store and you are ready to go.
- Rava Upma – A staple dish from South India, it is an all time favourite. Just get the rava cooking and add in some vegetables to add to its nutritious value.
- Masala cheese French toast – It takes only minutes to make and is enjoyed by all. Your kids are going to want you to make them more often and you will be glad, because it takes less time and less effort to prepare this delicious breakfast. Get your bread, cheese and eggs ready!
- Bombay toast – while toast is a common go to breakfast in the eastern side, make a Desi twist to it. Throw in some mint chutney and add some vegetables and toast them to relish a typical Indian flavoured international breakfast.
- Banana and almond porridge – oats go back a long time in being one of the most nutritious breakfasts ever. However, it can get quite boring to have more than once a week. Add some cut slices of bananas, scrape some almond shavings and flavour up your oats instantly. You can also add some cinnamon to spice up the porridge.
- Quinoa Lentil salad – Trying to get healthy? It starts with what you eat first thing in the morning. Cook up your quinoa with some lentils and veggies and add your usual spices to make this nutritious, yet tasty salad.
- Masala Omelette – Who doesn’t like an omelette for breakfast? A common egg dish loved by many, this dish is more than just its taste. It is packed with proteins and you can add on your nutrition to it, by simply throwing in some veggies such as onions, tomatoes and mushrooms. To make it much tastier, top it off with cheese and watch it melt in your mouth.
Hope these easy breakfast recipes make your mornings not just easier, but also full of energy and joy! Do not skip a single day’s breakfast due to lack of time, you will need the energy for later. You can look up several other easy breakfast recipes online and fuel up your day.