- It helps us to reduce weight because their eggs will keep us full and help with weight loss and prevent us from overeating. A large egg contains about 6g of high-quality protein which help us to eat less for several hours after a meal. As a result, this helps us to lose weight and we can avoid impromptu trips to the fridge.
- Eggs improve eye health, Egg yolk contains lutein, which helps to reduce the risk of age-related macular degeneration and cataracts. It contains zeaxanthin, which protects us from the sun’s harmful UV rays and is loaded with Vitamin A and Zinc which protects the cornea and improves the health of the urinary helps you to see better at night.
- Get yolk to help keep your bones healthy, egg yolk improve bone metabolism and prevent the risk of osteoporosis.
- Eggs prevent iron deficiency, eat eggs because they are a great source of iron because low iron levels can lead to low blood iron cells in the blood.
- Eggs help brain development in infants and fetuses, the yellow yolk in an egg can also help us to prevent birth defects during pregnancy, vitamin B is important for the development of the spinal cord and fetal nervous system. It also prevents breast cancer.
Author Praveen Dilip